If your wife objected to the idea of sleeping with other men, congratulations!
Because of two very important reasons. Before I tell you what those reasons are though, I want to tell you why you should not only expect to encounter objections along the way, but also help you understand why it’s a good thing to have encountered them.
The Myth Of The “Lucky Cuckold”
Most men seem to have this notion that it takes a certain kind of woman to be willing to get into the cuckold or hotwifing lifestyles. The reality though is that there are all kinds of wives who become naughty cuckoldresses and slutty hotwives. Fat wives and skinny wives, old wives and young wives, sexy wives and ugly wives, slutty-by-nature wives and conservative wives, religious wives and non-religious wives, wives who jumped at the idea, and wives who drug their feet along the way.
You know what this should tell you?
It should tell you that whatever kind of person you believe your wife to be, it has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not you can ultimately get her to participate in and enjoy your cuckold or hotwife fantasy.
Now before I accidentally trigger people who think otherwise, let me throw them a bone. Am I saying that being married to a young, hot, open, non-religious, slutty-by-nature woman won’t have any effect on whether or not she might be more willing to do it than a woman who is her opposite? No, I’m not saying that at all.
What I’m saying is that the factors that can make the difference between getting your wife on board to sleep with other men versus being gridlocked due to her stubborn and close-minded resistance are more in control than you might think.
So don’t let yourself be fooled by the “lucky cuckold” myth that would have you think only guys who were lucky enough to be with the right kind of woman can be lucky enough to live out their fantasies. Not only that, but I can also guarantee you there are women out there who you would have never _ever _believed would have eventually gave into this fantasy. But they did.
Let that be the fuel to keep your hope alive that your wife can too.
An Often Overlooked Reality
We don’t live in vacuums; we live in societies. In turn, societies condition us to think and not think, feel and not feel, and act and not act in certain ways according to the values, beliefs, and mores of the society and time in which we live. This is what is known as social conditioning.
Furthermore, our past and our families also play a very large role in conditioning us. So I want you to take a minute and think about how your wife has been conditioned, societally and familially.
If she’s like most other women, she’s been raised to value things like sexual prudence, privacy, monogamy, happiness, morality, respect, boundaries, etc; to be averse to things like infidelity, promiscuity, open relationships, etc; to fear what’s new and threatens to affect any kind of status-quo harmony she has come to expect and depend on; to desire security and safety; to be defensive towards anything that could take away what she sees as hers or what is important to her.
If you can accept the above description as accurate (as accurate as a short description like that can be), then what kind of response would you expect to get when trying to introduce something right into the middle of your relationship that at best goes against your wife’s values, triggers her feelings towards what she’s averse to, stirs her fears, and threatens to possibly upset everything she’s come to hold dear more than her very life itself?
Here’s Why I Am Congratulating You
So that congratulations you were given just a few paragraphs up—I said I was giving it to you for two reasons. And now, I’m going to tell you what they are.
- It means that you’re wife is a normal woman with traditional/conventional values and she values her relationship with you. This is the type of foundation you should _want _to have before pursuing fantasies that go “outside” the marriage.
- If she’s given you objections, it means you’re on the right path!
The vast majority of guys who were able to make their fantasy happen encountered some kind of resistance along the way. Some guys face a lot of resistance up front, some guys in the middle, and some guys the very minute before she’s about to walk out the door to leave for her date. Getting resistance doesn’t mean you can’t make your fantasy happen; it means you need to figure out _how _you can work around the resistance she’s giving you in a way that she’ll be satisfied with.
The advice and information I would give to you though depends on what the details of your situation are. There are only 4 different scenarios your situation can fall under:
- Your wife knows about your cuckold or hotwife fantasy and is willing to fantasize about it in bed, but isn’t willing to actually explore it in real life.
- Your wife knows about your cuckold or hotwife fantasy, and is not willing to fantasize about it in bed because she doesn’t like it or even understand it for that matter.
- Your wife knows about your cuckold or hotwife fantasy and has explored it with you in the past, but no longer wants to again for whatever reason(s).
- Your wife doesn’t know about your cuckold or hotwife fantasy because you haven’t brought it up to her yet.
Because each of those situations is different, they each call for taking a different approach in order to get your wife to “take the plunge”. In order to make sure you don’t waste your time reading information that won’t apply to your unique situation, I’m going to suggest that you take 5 minutes and complete my Cuckold Fantasy Type & Probablity Assessment. It’ll give you:
- A detailed analysis of where you stand (current advantages & disadvantages of your situation)
- The class/type of objections your wife has given you and what that means for how easy or difficult all this will be
- Feedback on any positive/negative auxiliary factors you have (believe it or not auxiliary factors can make or break your chances)
- Success Probability Score (how likely it is you’ll be able to make your fantasy happen)
- What type of cuckold/hotwife husband you are and how that relates to your success probability score
- The next steps you need to take to get your wife to make this a reality
To take it, all you need to do is click the button below:
If you’ve already taken it, then you should really consider taking advantage of the current deal I’m offering on The Cuckold’s Compass Objection Guide. I’ve made the offer so tempting that you literally have nothing to lose…